12 February 2013

Rimmel London - 206 Nude Pink

I have been looking for a nice nude lipstick for a while, and after trying the Kate Moss Matte nude (which I do like, but not LOVE!) I decided to give Rimmel another go. I am a big fan of Rimmel lippies, they are great value and great quality.

I picked out Nude Pink 206 in the lasting finish rage, which has a gorgeous shimmer to it. I find Rimmel lipsticks very moisturizing and not drying like some brands. I really like this colour and think its perfect for every day wear. It wouldn't necessarily be a colour I wear out at night as I like to wear something a little more bold.

The only little nag I have, which isn't Rimmels fault at all, but I have noticed that Boots sometimes puts sellotape round lipsticks so people don't use them, which is great BUT, it took me ages to get it off and where I was fiddly around with it in my hand, I had managed to twist the actual lipstick up making the lid all smudged in the lid - I know this probably doesn't make sense but it really annoyed me! - rant over!

What do you think? have you used it?




This is the result of the sellotape incident! Grrrrr


1 comment:

  1. I would definitely be interested in using something like this, not only for my personal web blog but for my company website, both run on WordPress.



    Hair Building Fiber
    Sandhi Sudha
    Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete