1 February 2013

Crazy Sexy Kohl - Soap&Glory

PINCH PUNCH, where did January go? I cant believe its February already... Here is today's review. Everyone LOVES Soap and Glory products, and I am certainly one of those! I am a really big fan of the make-up range, so when my mum got me this little set for Christmas I was very excited. I had never used Soap&Glory eyeliners so this was a first for me.

The set includes 5 Kohl eye liners that blend amazingly and don't smudge at all. The set contains one black, brown, green (My Fav!) blue and purple. You also get three eye shadows in black, brown and purple. All the colours work really well together.

Its comes in the cute little tin, making it easy to store and keeps your set all together. These eye liners are really long lasting, they don't need reapplying and are really pigmented.  You can buy the eye liners individually from the website  or from Boots stores across the country. Please let me know if you have used these or are thinking of buying them - I LOVE them :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment