9 February 2013

Sophia With Love

I was recently sent some absolutely gorgeous jewellery for the equally gorgeous Sophia Meola. Sophia is a bblogger I have followed her blog for a while and I love it - check it out here http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

Sophia also runs Sophia With Love - an little online boutique full of wonderful little girly gems. You could spend ages browsing the bits and bobs, but what I really love is that Sophia has picked everything for sale so you know they are going to be good quality and look fantastic.

So I was lucky enough to be sent some fab jewellery, I have been wearing these bits of the last few weeks and I have received some really lovely comments. I was so excited when my parcel arrived all packaged up beautifully, I love the pink candy strip bag. So here is what I have been wearing...

Pastel Blue Rose ring - this ring is so pretty, I have been wearing it out and about and its fits and feels great. I cant wait to wear this in the summer with a pretty floral dress and a flower in my hair! I can just picture it :) This ring is an astonishing £2! It comes in lots of other colours, the pink looks gorgeous too.

Pink Daisy earrings. These stunning little earrings are so pretty, I love daisy's so these are prefect for me. I especially love the pink ones but they do come in lots of other colours. They are so easy to wear and really go with anything. You can pick these up for £1... Amazing!

In this little stash was this rope like friendship bracelet, I love wearing these type of bracelets, I already own a few like this, but none is this colour so I was really pleased. Its a great little casual bracelet you can wear all year round. I have been wearing this to work a lot and its really comfortable and easy to put on/remove.

And my favourite piece is this stunning knuckle ring in black and gold. This little beauty has caused quite a stir amongst my friends, they all want one. What I love about this piece is not only does it look fricking amazing on with a little black dress but this quality, its quite heavy which proves it not a rubbish piece of plastic.

Sophia also has some lovely shamballa bracelets online which you all need to check out, they are stunning - I have my eye on the purple one. I also cant wait to see some of the necklaces coming soon!You can pick up your own Sophia With Love jewellery here. The website is so cute and really well designed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. gorgeous pieces, at great prices! I love Sophia's blog too :) xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete