14 February 2013

NARS Blush - Sex Appeal







Like most beauty bloggers, NARS blushes are a staple in our make up bags, and the latest to my collection is the GORGEOUS Sex Appeal. I was recommended this by another bblogger and I certainly don't regret buying it.

Its a lovely peachy/pinky blush. NARS really is one of my favourite brands for blusher, they blend so well and don't slip at all. This colour is perfect for a more natural look, it really suits fair skin tones, so perfect for me! And we have the mention the packaging, clean, sleek and compact, nothing is fiddly about this packaging, I love the simple design.

This product retails at around £21 which I know seems steep for a blusher, but it really does last a long time, and I see it as a luxury product which I treat myself too :) you can see more information and buy this product from here



2 comments:

  1. this look gorgeous! i need more nars bluhers

    chloe @chlowitty blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour looks gorgeous!

    www.gymbagsandgladrags.com x

    ReplyDelete