13 February 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go - aloe fresh

I know I'm a little bit late with this product, its been a round for a while, but to be honest I actually thought it was going to be a bit of a gimmick and wouldn't be worth the hype - but apparently I was wrong. I watched a few beauty youtubers rave about this so I thought I would give it a go.

I have heard this product labelled as the lazy-girls way of moisturising, I am actually pretty good and moisturising, I hate having dry skin so I do always find the time to treat my skin, however it is always a bore and takes forever - this is a clever little product that makes moisturising a little bit more exciting.

Its super easy to use, okay so its not quite spray and go, there is a bit of rubbing involved, but still a lot quicker than squeezing out of tube tube getting it all over the place! What I really like about this product is it drys really quickly, you aren't left with a sticky tacky feeling that you can get with a lot of other moisturisers.

I went for the aloe fresh option, it has a lovely fresh feeling and smells great, I'm really enjoying using this product and would repurchase it again, its not going to instantly transform your skin, but once its in a good state its a great way of quickly keep it up, I think this will come in very handy in the summer - Its currently on offer in Boots at the moment for £3,99.

1 comment:

  1. I've yet to try this. I'll have to pop it in my basket next time I'm in Boots! x

    ReplyDelete