4 February 2014

MAC lipstick - Politely Pink

I have a terrible habit of buying new lipsticks, getting them home and forgetting about them. I fall in love with them in the store, get home and lose interest - maybe a sign I should just stop buying them! However, it then does lead to a lovely surprise when I rediscover them floating around in my make-up draws, begging to be opened and used!

Well this is exactly what happened with my MAC Politely Pink lipstick, I actually bought this a while back when I went to Paris, I did use it while I was away, but as soon I got back it when straight into the hidden depths of my make-up collection, and I have no idea why because I LOVE this lipstick.

This colour is gorgeous, is like a dirty pink, very pretty. Its a lustre finish, which isn't my favourite finish on MAC lipsticks, but with a clear gloss over the top, the colour shines though and looks beautiful. its a great every day colour, very sophisticated and pretty.

A welcomed addition to my collection - I'm pleased I found it.




4 comments:

  1. I'm not personally a fan of light pink lipsticks, I prefer something brighter that you can really see, but this does look so pretty x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is super pretty - a great everyday colour :)

      Delete
  2. ahh I really love this, it's such a natural color, but the sparkle makes it so pretty!

    ReplyDelete