9 February 2014

Aesop Parsley Seed Deep Cleansing Mask

Aesop is a fantastic skin, hair and body brand, until recently I didn't know much about the brand or its products, but after visiting one of their ultra modern store in Angel, I have now built up quite a collection, and by far my favourite product is the Parsley Seed cleansing mask.

It's a clay based mask but is different to all others that I've tried in that it feels so lightweight on the skin and doesn't dry it out. I like to use it on my t-zone to balance out any excess oil, or to keep blackheads at bay on the sides of my nose. It does a great job at unclogging pores to reveal a fresher complexion too and is really nice to apply before bedtime due to the lavender aroma. It feels very gentle and a little goes a long way, it's definitely a great product to have in your cupboard for when your skin is feeling out of balance.

The only thing that's difficult to swallow is the price, £27 for a face mask is a lot, but in my opinion its absolutely worth it - its a must have product in my skin care routine, its a treat to use twice a week to completely detox my skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment