17 November 2013

KIKO pencil lip gloss

I have seen a lot of hype about Kiko products recently from beauty bloggers and I have been keen to get my hands on them and try it out.

While at Westfields recently I paid a visit to the store and picked up a few products that's I'm really pleased with. 

The first product I wanted to share is the KIKO pencil lip gloss. I'm a big fan of a pencil lip colour, I find them really easy to use and reapply. I picked up the shade 03 which is a browny shimmery colour which is beautiful, the texture is really glossy which is so surprising from a crayon type product, I normally find these quite matte but this is the completely glossy. 

I find the colour pay off really long lasting and as not drying at all. I have a feeling this is going to be a go to lip product this autumn! 

This pencil is priced at £3,90 which is an absolutely amazing price - please let me know if you have tried this product, I'm really keen to get my hands on more colours. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment