16 April 2013

I regret buying...

Its not often I have products which I regret buying, the beauty of being part of the online beauty blogging community is that I hear a lot about products before I buy them, so I normally do my research so I don't waste my money.

On the odd occasion though, I do get it wrong and I end up buying a product I don't like or just doesn't work for me. This time its the Max Factor Smokey Eye Effect eyeshadow in 6 - Purple Dust.

I really liked the idea of this product, as I am a huge fan of the Chubby Stick for eyes by Clinique, and this products seemed to promise the same result but with the added option of creating a smokey eye look - Which I'm a big fan of!

Unfortunately this product just does not live up to what it claims for offer -  Max Factor says -
'Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow from Max Factor makes one of beauty’s most difficult-to-master looks achievable for everyone! Available in 6 stunning shades, this all-in-one tool features two velvety crayon-like precision tips that let you blend colours to smoky perfection. The result? A smouldering eye look without the need for a make-up bag of brushes.Mastering a smoky eye has always been a skill of the make-up artist but Max Factor’s Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow makes this sought after look utterly simplistic'

The problem I have with this product is its creases so quickly, literally within an hour, even with eye primer. It doesn't last and it runs which is a massive turn off for me with crayon eye shadows. I have really tried to like this product but its not happening for me... Please let me know if you have used this product and what you thought.




0 comments:

Post a Comment