14 April 2013

Clinique Chubby EYES - Ample Amber

I think I speaking for a lot of make-up lovers when I say that Clinique Chubby Sticks are amazing. So you can imagine how excited I was to hear that Clinique were expanding the Chubby Stick line and bringing out a Chubby Stick for the eyes! I know they have been out for a while now, but I wanted to share with you my thoughts on one I purchased about a month ago... I picked up Ample Amber, although I could have easily bought all of them, the colours are gorgeous!
Its pretty much the same as the Chubby Sticks for lips, the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes are packaged in chunky crayon style casings which are very easy to use and have a click on lid so you know it want decorate the inside of your make up bag!
As they are in pencil form you can apply straight to the eyes and blend out, they are so easy to use, It litterally takes seconds! I really like the design of the product, you do not need to use a hige pencil sharper, you just twist and new product pops up.
Clinique says the new shadow tints are sheer and state that they provide a long-wearing and non-smudging formula and that each shade has been enriched with vitamin E for a soothing and smoothing quality, which is essential for use on the delicate eye area.I have found this product is not only lovely for an all over colour, but also great as a primer.

The Chubby Stick Shadow Tints for Eyes come in 12 gorgeous shades.Have you tried the Chubby Stick for eyes? Let me know what you thought!

0 comments:

Post a Comment