30 October 2012

ESPA Essential Moisturising Balm

I have recently discovered the ESPA brand and have been really impressed with their results.
I have already tried the cleansing milk and think its fab, but I got my hands on the moisturising balm.
This is a gorgeous balm thats actually quite runny, it's sort of a gel texture. It has a really lovely citrus scent to it which I love! It leaves my skin really soft and holds the moisture for ages, sometimes I find after a while my skin is dry again. My skin absolutely loves this!
I would recommend this If you get the chance, ESPA have some lovely Christmas gift sets at the moment too. Let me know I'd you have tried any ESPA products.

2 comments:

  1. I've actually owned any Espa products but I've been for Espa facials in spas before and they're wonderful! They are huge on essential oils so the treatments smell amazing and are super relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had a few ESPA treatments and really enjoyed them! my fav was the mud wrap - amazing!

      Delete