23 January 2014

KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow - 05


I absolutely in love KIKO at the moment, their lipsticks and eyeshsdow sticks to me can do no wrong! When recently at Westfield’s Stratford, I paid the store a little visit and was completely blow away by the eyeshadaw sticks, I had heard some great things and knew I wanted to give them a go myself, I picked up shade 05 which is a brown, similar to Clinique’s Sassy Fras. 

Firstly packaging, sleek and simple just how I like it - no major fuss, just completely focused on the product, the black reminds me a little of ELF packaging, which again I am a fan of. 

The product - WOW! talk about cream - I absolutely am smitten with this formula, it glides on so easily, you can blend and build really well with this product too. It looks eat smudged number the lower lash line, as well as a block colour on your lids. What I really love is the slight shimmer to the product, it’s not a matte colour at all.  

The price of this product is insane - £6.90. This is an absolute steel, I would compare this product to Clinique’s Chubby sticks and also Rimmels Scandaleyes eyeshadow paint – both great products, but for me the KIKO shadow stick beats them to the post

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment