26 July 2013

A treat from Italy!

For the next week or so I will be featuring a few bits and bobs on my blog that I picked up while away in Italy. First up is this stunning leather handbag from Sorrento, the shop was packed full of beautiful leather goods, I have been looking for a new handbags for a while and this ticked all the boxes. The choice of colours was endless, but I settled on this grey/blue colour and I'm so glad I did, I normally go for black or tans bags but this will look stunning with whatever outfit I wear. The bag was €49, not bad for a real quality leather handbag, I can't wait to try it out. 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh wow what a beautiful handbag :D :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Italy - I went there in Easter and picked up some great make up products! Love the handbags - timeless :)

    Helen x

    http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Italy was amazing! I really want to go back - Their beauty ranges were fantastic!

      Delete
  3. Lovely bag.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adela, Its really lovely - Im so pleased with it :)

      Delete