10 November 2012

Clinique even better foundation

Clinique is a staple in my makeup bag, I am never disappointed and my skin absolutely loves the products I apply. It's fair to say I got a little obsessed with Chubby sticks, and still am!
I normally always go for the super balanced foundation from Clinique, but I had heard so many great things about the even better foundation, I thought I would give it a go.
I'm really pleased with the results, to be honest it's very similar to the Super balanced foundation, but slightly less cakey and I would say even better coverage, I love a good coverage foundation.
I have quite a fair skin tone, so was matched with 03 ivory, absolutely perfect shade!
The foundation is priced at £23 and will last me a good 6months, you really get your money's worth with all Clinique products. Really nothing I can fault about this product...
Please let me know if you have used this product and what you thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment