13 May 2012

Rimmel 60 seconds - Red Carpet

I am a big fan of Rimmel 60 seconds nail polishes, but I know a lot of you aren't but for me it's a nail polish I can trust and I pick up without worrying.
I needed a good solid colour to wear this weekend so picked up this little beauty. I do love a good red nail polish and this one is gorgeous. It's all red carpet and the pigment is great with a slight speck of shimmer. Perfect for everyday usage and for £3.49 it's a bargin, and we all LOVE a bargin!!
I love a quick drying nail polish and this certainly is that, it does exactly what it says on the tin. Also I love the shape of the brush with these Rimmel polishes, they are super thick so coverage is great.
Would love to know what you lot think...

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bright red!I too love the 60 seconds from Rimmel London.
    How many coats did you use to get this finish?
    JJ @OooNails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put a base coat on, then two coats of red and then finished off with a clear top coat. Such a big fan of this colour!

      Delete
  2. Hi I love these too! Great price and colour selection and quick and easy to apply

    ReplyDelete